Shiv-Om Brass Industries is a leading manufacturer of Precision Brass Turned Components and assemblies for Engineering, Aerospace, Medical, Agricultural, and Machine Tool Industries. We are well-known in the market for Brass Components which are used in different sectors. Shiv Om Brass Industries is located at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India. Our division is accredited with the honor of ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
As per the organization policy, modernization and technology up-gradation is always on the top priority of the management and has added a number of modern High Technology Machines and equipment which has helped us to a great extent in enhancing and providing an outstanding product satisfaction of the best quality parts to all our esteemed clients with meeting their specific industrial requirements. It is needless to mention that technology is fast-changing. We have multiple business inquiries related to Precision Brass Turned Parts, turned brass Importers from the USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East countries, etc.
We have begun our organization in the farthest western end of India at Jamnagar city, and today we feel proud that we have secured our place at the peak in the high precision demanding area of Brass Turned Components. With the continuous expansion of the company and growing demands of the esteem clients, we have increased our working capability and invested in State of Art modern manufacturing facilities in house manufacturing of Brass Components, Quality Assurance System, Measuring and Testing Equipment’s, Research, and Development facility to achieve new heights of customer satisfaction.
- On-Time Delivery of the product
- Quick Response to the customer query
- Value Added Services
- Quality product manufactured
- Online Support for any query
- Delivery Reliability
- Lean Management
- Product Design
- Real Time Operation
- ERP System Efficiency
- Effective Sales Management
- Efficient Logistics Management
- Key Procurement
- Incorporated Manufacturing Network
- Vertical Integration Assemblies
- Development of Products
Why Choose Shiv-om Brass?
- Outstanding Infrastructure
- Customized products accessible
- ISO 9001:2015 certified quality services
- A simple and effective transparent pricing structure
- RoHS Compliant Products
- The dexterous team of professionals
- Special price for long-run contact manufacturing on mass production
- Competitive Prices and Free & Quick Quote
- Stringent Quality Measures
- Expedite delivery of consignments
- Tamper-proof packaging and on-time delivery
Key Properties of our components
- It features heavy tensile strength to get shaped quickly, and this is one of the main reasons why brass is used in different industrial applications.
- Brass is highly flexible in nature, and it is durable too.
- Brass features minimum frictional content and is thus used for making doorknobs, locks, keys, gears, and other components.
- The low melting point of brass alloy enables to quickly mold the components into different shapes and accurately without the need for extra thermal force.
- Brass components can be molded into any complex shapes easily and with uniformity.
- The non-ferromagnetic properties of brass components further make it easy to separate state scrap metals and recycle them quickly.
- Brass components have good corrosion resistivity, therefore they become suitable to install in any places where corrosion is high.